The Lion King Baby Shower Cake

Lion King Cake Pops

Back in August I co hosted my soon to be daughter in-laws baby shower. We decided on theLion King Baby Shower theme. Cake Pops are a huge hit in our party circle. I make them for most of the party's we throw. So I decided I was going to make Cake Pops to match the Lion King Baby Shower theme. I also made the cupcakes and  chocolate lollipops to match the Lion King Theme.

Lion King Baby Shower Cake Pops, Baby Lion King, Baby Lion King party favors

 I have made hundreds of cake pops over the years. There are many directions on how to make cake pops floating around out there. I have seen many many different ways to decorate them. I even saw some Baby Lion King cake pops shaped like Simba's head when I was searching for Baby Shower ideas for a Lion King baby shower. My hat is off to those very imaginative and talented cake pop creators.

 I don't have the talent to form Simba's head out of a cake pop filling. For me I like to make my cake pops the same exact way every time but use colored Wilton Candy Melts and the  cake pop filling  to match the party theme. I can be very creative with a pretty drizzle of melted candy melts.

decorating cake pops, baby shower cake pops, baby shower food

Over the summer I made rainbow Lisa Frank Cake Pops for my granddaughter's Lisa Frank themed birthday party. They turned out beautiful. I'll be sharing them soon. I promise.

Lion King Cake Pops, DIY Lion KIng Cake Pops, Baby SHower cake pops

Lion King Cake Pops

Lion KIng Cake Pops are a great baby boy baby shower treat. Easy to make and your guests will love them.

Rate this Recipe

Prevent your screen from going dark

Cook Time 1 min

Total Time 1 min

Course Dessert

Cuisine American

Servings 45 cake pops

Calories 57 kcal

  • How To Make Cake Pops
  • ¼ cup Candy Melts in both dark cocoa and light blue
  • plastic sandwich bags
  • Crisco shortening

Follow Flour On My Face on Pinterest

  • Put the candy melts into the corner of a plastic sandwich bag with 2 teaspoons of crisco shortening. Melt the candy melts in the microwave for 15 seconds.

  • Then continue melting at 10 second intervals until the candy melts are liquid.

  • After each 10 seconds knead the candy melts then reheat.

  • Once melted snip a tiny tiny hole in the corner of the bag.

  • Drizzle the melted candy coating over each cake pop.

Calories: 57 kcal | Carbohydrates: 11 g | Protein: 1 g | Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Sodium: 85 mg | Potassium: 8 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 7 g | Calcium: 25 mg | Iron: 1 mg

Share a picture on Instagram and tag @flouronmyface2

How to make a proper drizzle for Cake Pops

If you have ever attempted to dip cake pops or make a smooth drizzle and just could not get the candy melts to the proper consistency I am about to tell you a little secret. Candy Melts straight from the bag and melted will be too thick to properly dip cake pops or get a thin and flowing drizzle of the melted candy coating.

I may be giving away a cake pop trade secret here because I have read many directions for making cake pops that do not included my Cake Pop secret weapon Crisco shortening. I first blogged about it back in 2011 when I wrote my Cakeball Pops and The Secret to dipping anything in Chocolate post with the cake pops I made for my granddaughter Addison's 1st Birthday. My Cake Pop decorating skills have improved a bit since then but the way I melt the candy melts have not changed.

 In a couple of weeks I will be making some Fall inspired cake pops for another baby shower taking place in late October. It is amazing how pretty and delicious cake pops can be when you match the filling and candy coating to a theme.

Lion King Cake Pops, DIY Lion KIng Cake Pops, Baby SHower cake pops

For the Lion King Cake Pops I used a white cake mix and colored half a golden yellow and half a jungle green. For the candy coating I use the Wilton yellow Candy Melts and the Vibrant Green Candy Melts . For the drizzle I used the dark cocoa and baby blue candy melts.

DIY Baby SHower favors, baby shower food ideas, baby shower dessert recipes

I like to wrap my cake pops in a cellophane bag and tie a ribbon around the stick. It makes a much pretty presentation then just putting the cake pops out on a plate or cake plate. I ran out of time and didn't get a chance to attach a ribbon to these cake pops before the baby shower. So just imagine how a pretty bow tied to each cake pop would look.

I did a similar presentation for the chocolate Lollipops I made for the baby shower again in colors to match the Lion King theme. I will be sharing that soon also.

So if you are planning a Lion King Baby Shower making cake pops to match can be as easy as a couple of bags of candy melts in colors to match.

About Arlene Mobley

Arlene Mobley author of Flour On My Face-a Food & Lifestyle website helping busy families get dinner on the table by serving easy recipes every week.

The Lion King Baby Shower Cake

Source: https://flouronmyface.com/lion-king-cake-pops/

Komentar

More Articles

Christmas Blanket Svg : Christmas Blanket Svg : This Is My Christmas Movie ...

Stw Hot : Foto Wajah Hot Cewek STW Indonesia | HRdetik

Яблучним Спасом - Картинки з Яблучним Спасом 2020: листівки, відкритки і ...

Dikta Dan Hukum Film - Meme Sunda Empire Bikin Ngakak Guling-guling | Tagar : Discover short videos related to pemeran dikta dan hukum on tiktok.

Viral 16 Menit / Viral 16 Menit - Aksi Cristiano Ronaldo Geser Botol Viral ...

Countdown Uhr Silvester Ausdrucken : Silvester Countdown - Uhr Zum Ausdrucken | Pinterest ...

Saw Games Pc / Saw (PC) gameplay ITA Parte 21 - YouTube

Lechen Lechcen - Dulce De Leche Brownie

Lowongan Perhubungan Sidoarjo - Lowongan Perhubungan Sidoarjo ~ Lowongan Kerja Sma Smk ...

Halloween Event Tds / Shredder | Tower Defense Sim Wiki | Fandom : < touch here to swipe > .




banner